Exhibitions and shows update
Due to the unprecedented global COVID-19 pandemic, many trade shows have been cancelled or postponed. Now that the situation is getting slightly better, we can give an overview of the current situation and ASCOTEC’s attendance at future exhibitions, provided the sanitary context improvement. Here is the latest information we have about these events:
- Turkcoat-PaintIstanbul, similarly planned in March 2020 in the first place, is likewise postponed and will take place in Istanbul in Spring 2022 from March 17th to 19th.
- The European Coatings Show which had been postponed on Septembre 2021 in Nuremberg is finally cancelled.
- The Middle East Coatings Show in Dubai, originally planned from March 9th to 11th, 2020, has been cancelled and postponed from September 27th to 29th, 2021. Still, ASCOTEC will be there and you will be able to meet our team during the exhibition.
- Finally, please note that ASCOTEC will be there for Chinacoat, which will take place from November 16th to 18th, 2021 in Guangzhou, P. R. China.
- Paint India, which was scheduled to take place from March 12th to 14th, 2020, in Mumbai, also had to be cancelled. However, you will find ASCOTEC and our products next year, from March 10th to 12th, 2022.
- Eurocoat also had to be postponed and is now planned for March 2022 in Paris, where we will be happy to meet and help you with your future projects!
All the dates given are provided by our partners and are eventually subject to changes in case of aggravation of the sanitary context in the host country. If our team considers that the security conditions are satisfactory, ASCOTEC will provide maximum effort to ensure its attendance for the indicated shows. If any modification occurs, we will inform you through the website and the LinkedIn page.
See you soon and stay safe!
NEW SHOWS OVERVIEW
|FROM MARCH 17th TO 19th, 2022||
|FROM SEPTEMBER 27th TO 29th, 2021||
|FROM NOVEMBER 16th TO 18th, 2021||
|FROM MARCH 10th TO 12th, 2022||
|ON MARCH 2022||